Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Future Film Maker/Photographer?

Kai and I were sitting at the computer this weekend and he got interested in the camera. So I grabbed it and said "let's take a picture of us together!"

Of course he immediately wanted to do it himself so I showed him how it works


His first shot


And next


Then of course the fire truck/dump truck


Then mama 



We were using our digital SLR which is kind if clunky so I grabbed our smaller point and shoot and let him go for it. 




Mark and I posed for a picture - ha ha ha!




And of course some self portraits









Here is also a little video that came of the exploration - I love this. You can hear him clicking it trying to take a picture. He tries for such a long time without giving up! I thought that was awesome.



Kai's first self made movie from Jenna Hales on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment