Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!

Kai has been talking a lot about pumpkins this year and was very excited to visit a pumpkin patch. So this morning we headed out of town about 5 minutes to a nearby patch. I think the whole month is going to be dedicated to pumpkins so get ready for some orange gourds!


 
There was a kids maze with a TUNNEL!! Are you kidding me! Somebody was very happy!

Kai was able to climb all the way to the top of the hay pyramid by himself!



Figuring out how to rappel down... :)

ahhh ok I got it!

Running towards the pumpkins (who cares about lettuce!) hahaha

Oh cool, there are rocks in the pumpkin patch

ahhh, Kai ran around and hugged about 10 pumpkins to start his journey through the patch :)



Mama & Kai (looking cute as always) :)

No way! I can even sit on the pumpkins!





Here it is, the perfect pumpkin.


"Dada sit down right here" 

Making sure I did not move :) haha 

Until the next patch....