I can't tell you how many times a day I hear this request. A few weekends back Kai and I went to the Alzheimer's Walk with my mom and they had a little necklace making station where Kai and I picked out some beads and made a necklace. I was surprised how great he was with holding the little beads and helping to put them on the string, so the following week we decided to head over to the craft store and get some beads of our own.
Little did I know the beads would become one of his favorite things to play with. We got pipe cleaners to put them on which was fun, but now they have a whole new life as "trash" for his different garbage trucks! No joke, he loves them and asks to play with them all the time.
And yes, he does actually say please - such a sweet boy :)