Sunday, January 9, 2011

Slumber Party!

We had a fun sleep over with my mom on Friday night. She came up to Mark's mom and dad's condo (Mark's parents are down at their other house right now) and we all spent some good times in a very comfortable and relaxed setting. It was nice because my mom didn't have to drive up and back in the same day, which can be tiring. We are looking forward to doing it again soon, maybe next time Mark's mom and dad will be there too and Kai can soak up the affections of three of his grandparents :) My mom brought her dog, sunny who was very excited to see Marley and Ruby.

Here is all three girls waiting for a treat :)

Here's a cute pic of my mom, Kai and Marley enjoying the warmth of the fire.

On Saturday morning, even though it was cold and foggy we went for a little hike, it was still really pretty, kind of mystical looking. I was waiting for a gnome to pop out and say hello at any minute. Ruby was very excited for the walk, here she is waiting patiently to get out of the car. If she had a thought bubble I think it would say "come on people let's go, let me out of here so I can sniff something!"

My mom, Kai and I walking and talking

Kai, soaking up the mystery of the misty morning

 Kai and daddy wearing their matching beanies


No comments:

Post a Comment