Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kai's first real Waterfall

Kai, Mark, Grandpa Hales and I went on a little hike today to a local waterfall. It was Kai's first real waterfall...you may remember his first "waterfall" here

He loved it. It's a pretty short hike but it was just the right length of time for all of us to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. In the spring we will go out there again when the waterfall is really rushing. We are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful place. Kai spent the entire way in looking around at everything and the entire way back passed out :) I often think about how strange it must be to be a baby. Everything is new. I mean can you imagine never having seen a tree or a stream or a waterfall before? It's so fun to be able to experience all these things for the first time with Kai. He's our little adventurer.


Kai's face on the way up to the waterfall was one of amazement at the beauty around him.

Daddy and Kai at the waterfall

 Jenna and Grandpa Hales at the waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment