Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Two Years Old...
Having a two year old is not always easy. Lets face it, we post mostly the smiley pics where Kai is in the groove having fun. But just like every two year old he can be cranky & frustrated. This post is to give props to Jenna who has stayed home with Kai since day 1. She is a wonderful, attentive, thoughtful, fun loving & compassionate mom. Yes, I am here with Kai everyday too, but I go to work, I am not here for every highlight and every tantrum, Jenna is. Kai has officially entered the Super Two's! I'm not gonna call them the terrible two's because they are not terrible. Yes they are a challenge and an exercise in patience sometimes, well daily :) but they are also a wondrous time of new communication, play and creativity. Jenna is a super mom, a caring, grateful and beautiful soul and I could not think of a better person to be guiding Kai through this time in his life. He is one lucky boy. Thank you Jenna, YOU ROCK!! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Teary over here reading this. What a very sweet and well deserved tribute. Kai is one lucky little dude with parents like you both.
ReplyDelete