Here he is coming out of the doctors office
And then when we got home he went over to show our neighbor his new specs,
here he is sitting on her porch.
and then he went on a bike ride with daddy around the block.
His depth perception is still adjusting you can tell when he goes down steps or reaches for something, but I think once he gets in the groove it's going to be great! Mark said when they went on the bike ride Kai stopped to look at a little plant that had small little black and yellow pods on it and Kai was looking very closely at it. I have a hunch it may have been the kind of detail he just couldn't see before! He has only tried to take them off a couple times, so that's good. I remember getting glasses and it's an adjustment for sure getting used to having something on your face all the time is a little weird. Hopefully the glasses will do their job and help correct the issues he's been having. I know I am biased, but I don't think he could be any cuter. I just love him so much and the glasses make me want to give him hugs all the time.
He is SO freakin' cute!







No comments:
Post a Comment