Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"I had a fart"

The other day I just finished changing Kai's diaper and he farted, so he said, "went poo poo, need fresh diaper." I checked and told him "no poo poo. it was just a fart." Ever since then he has been letting me know when he farts. It's pretty funny. So when his birth grandfather emailed me to ask if he could send Kai a funny story for his birthday about a dog who farts I said why yes! It would be perfect timing!

Not only did Kai get a book, but there was also a fun little doggie who makes fart noises. It's pretty hilarious.

He thought the doggy was funny

He especially likes that the doggy's tongue sticks out

Then he opened up the book! He's getting the hang of this unwrapping business

Hey! Cool book! Thanks for the great gift! I know we will get lots of laughs out of it.