On Saturday we went downtown to the farmers market for a little adventure.
(notice the Craft Mafia posters in the foreground, for Jenna's craft fair the next day!)
Kai loves cruising around in his backpack
Kai and I stopped to look at the river, he loves watching the water.
Then we found some live music!
These guys were pretty good!
That night we watched our first football game and the 49ers won!
Jenna got up and headed out early for her craft show so Kai and I hung out all morning. Here he is getting ready to walk over to the art show.
Check it out our friends from SF Siobhan and John stopped by!
and grandpa & cousin Lena!
and our friend Mary!
No snow cone for Kai but he had one in spirit with his matching shirt :)
Nello's cool new hat, he's a mountain goat!
Jenna and her table at the craft show :)
Lena the Unicorn
Mom the Unicorn?!! haha
I think everyone in the world should wear a special hat :)
Kai & Mama
Me & Kai
Kai nibbling on my sunglasses :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment