Here is a blast from the past pic of little Kai when he was extra mini :)
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Hanging with Kai
On Tuesday Jenna went into work & I stayed home with Kai. We had a lot of fun! I realized quickly that Kai's rules are that he likes to be carried hugged and cuddled 99% of the time, kissed once a minute and talked to at least every two minutes to keep the peace :) I recently re-strung my ukulele and Kai really likes when I play that for him, so I played him a bunch of ukulele tunes. We pruned one rose bush, did some laundry, and just hung out and enjoyed each other. When Jenna got home I realized just how tired I was. He wore me out! I have a whole new respect for Jenna and all stay at home parents :) That said I can't wait to do it again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment