Monday, April 18, 2022

Brother Fun

When we moved a little over a year ago Cruz had to give away his battery operated car because our yard at the new house isn't quite as big. He was pretty sad about it and nearly every week he has asked about getting another one. So when I saw this little Jeep pop up on a local free site I snatched it up thinking it would make the perfect birthday surprise. And with a little investment for a new battery it was up and running. To say Cruz was thrilled is an understatement. It was the perfect birthday surprise for our sweet 7 year old. This picture is from a fun play session at a nearby church that has become a regular bike, scooter and hide and seek spot since COVID. The boys were pretending they were fighting dinosaurs :) these moments are especially appreciated as Kai is entering his pre-teen years. I hope he always finds ways to let his playful spirit shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment