Kai does not like getting his hair cut. It's an epic battle every time. So lately I've just been letting it grow thinking eventually he will get annoyed and want to cut it. Well I finally just had to tell him it was time for a cut. He wasn't happy about it but decided to go to the salon this time and...it was great! He did such a great job and the lady was amazing. He feels so proud of himself for over coming that fear (again) and I think might actually look forward to going back! What?!?!! We've been having some struggles with him having a negative attitude and this afternoon he's been in such a great mood. He told me he thinks his bad attitude was in his hair and it got cut off! A mom can dream :) either way he looks awesome and I am enjoying being able to see his adorable face again - I love this kid to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment