Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Halloween!!

Since Kai first saw the movie Cars he has wanted to be a Race Car for Halloween, then Kai discovered the planets and our solar system about three months ago and proclaimed "I want to be an astronaut driving a race car for Halloween! And... the race car will be number 100!" Kai says he is going to do a lot of things when he is 100. He will wear his undies throughout the night... "when I'm 100" He will wipe his own buns... "when I'm 100" He will ride his bike without training wheels "when I'm 100" and so on :) So it is only fitting that he wanted his race car to be #100. Jenna and Kai made this costume together. There was an awesome space helmet made of a plastic pumpkin and duct tape that was "too tight" & "weird" per Kai that didn't make the cut, and other components that got set to the side along the way, but the finished costume was a labor of love and 100% Kai's idea. We love that! Here are some pics from Halloween!


The little astronaut driving a race car & the race car is # 100



Trick or treating downtown (more on the safety goggles in the next post!)


Hey a pirate!


Workin' it downtown! 

Candy!

 
"Trick or Treat"


At our friend & neighbor Lisa's house

 Taking stock of the candy haul!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment