Monday, May 26, 2014

Swim Lessons

I just signed Kai up for swim lessons. These are the real deal, not just blowing bubbles and baby swim time with mama but for real with a teacher learning swimming basics. The kid loves water, but lessons could pose a challenge for a couple reasons - Kai is 3 1/2 and in case you don't know, three year olds have a mind of their own. If someone else wants them to do something they are 200 times more likely to decide they will never do it - ever. Second reason is he hates getting anything on his glasses and this includes water drops - yeah you can see the rub there. So in anticipation of a possible revolt I've got these guys as my backup. The truth comes out: I'm not above bribing. One car for every lesson. We will go everyday for two weeks starting June 16th, wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment