Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kai's birthday festivities

We had Kai's birthday party on Saturday, the day before his actual birthday, then on Sunday, Mark, Kai and I spent the morning visiting some of Kai's favorites spots:

We started with one of our favorite diners - look how happy daddy is about his coffee :)

 Then we walked over to the bridge and looked at the water

Then we went to the face fountain (which we didn't get a picture of) and then to the church fountain - I love Kai's happy little smile in this shot. He's so pleased

Kai also got his birthday present from us that same day - a play kitchen!

He loves, loves, loves this thing. It's his go to toy lately, which is rewarding since we probably spent 200 hours trying to find the "perfect" kitchen :)

He also got a bunch of other super cool toys, here's some of the favorites:
A cool latch board

 A super fun wagon

 Some awesome instruments

And a funky fresh keyboard - I'm not kidding when I say, you HAVE to watch this video...Kai even plays the keyboard with his toes - no joke! And hip hop daddy is pretty funny too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment