Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Morning time

Little Kai is like an alarm clock. He wakes up at 6:30 everyday, well almost everyday. Sometimes he will sleep until 7 and sometimes he will get up at 6, but 6:30 is the usual time I start hearing little peeps from his room. First they start out as tiny mumblings and then they progress to full on words and squeaks. Always joyful. This week Kai realized "hey I can roll over in my crib" so every other time Jenna and I go check on him he is on his tummy! Well, twice now in the morning he has been on his tummy, awake at 6:30. That combo inspires the rare "he somebody come and get me out of here" cry :) Kai & I wake up early almost everyday together and hang out & play while Jenna enjoys some extra shuteye. We have a great time. He loves to roll around on the rug and wiggle around, sit in his command center, play with his stuffed animals and also just be silly. He loves for me to play him songs on the guitar and sing random lyrics and make funny noises. I love to do all this too! We have a great time in the morning. Here's a couple pics from this morning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment