Every morning Mark gets up with Kai and feeds him, then they hang out for awhile before daddy has to go to work, sometimes they come back in to bed and hang out with me. Today I got up while they were still chillin' and I had to take a couple pictures. Mark has been working on a song for Kai on the iPad called "Big Stander" since that's what we call him when we hold him up so he can "stand." It's a pretty awesome song, which I'm sure will be debuted here soon. In the mean time here's some pics of the boys working on their song :)
Our bedroom is looking pretty bad in this picture - the sheets and blankets are all messed up, but I love how you can see Kai's little face peeking over Mark's shoulder and both the dogs completely passed out, this is a genuine slice of life moment right here crazy mess and all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment